One city, 2 angles!
Open Tour and Batobus offer you a combined pass to discover Paris and the Seine at your own pace!
River-Boat Shuttle Service:
Batobus stops at 9 locations close to Paris’ main districts and monuments: Eiffel Tower, Musée d’Orsay, Saint-Germain-des-Prés, Notre-Dame, Jardin des Plantes/Cité de la Mode et du Design, Hôtel-de-ville, Louvre, Champs-Elysées, Pont Alexandre III.With this Pass, you can get on and off where you want, when you want, as often as you want from the bus and from the boat!
BATOBUS USEFUL INFORMATION
CLOSED FROM 24 SEPT, 2020 UNTIL 31 MARCH, 2021
- Open from Wednesday to Sunday
- Closed Monday and Tuesday
- First departure at 11:40 am
- Last departure at 6:30 pm at the Eiffel Tower.
- Only 5 ticket offices open : Tour Eiffel ; Musée d’Orsay ; Notre Dame ; Hôtel de Ville ; Concorde
- The 9 stops are open
Your Bus and Boat shuttle experience
Once you have ordered you will receive a e-ticket by email. Please, present your e-ticket directly on board of our buses to redeem it.
This e-ticket is valid for one year and can be exchanged directly on the bus.
The day on which you exchange it counts as the first day of your pass.
Before to go to the boat, you have to redeem your e-ticket on board of our buses or at our welcome center.
When you arrive at boat pier:
Please show up first at the Batobus Welcome Desk BEFORE boarding the boat and present your Bus Tour ticket together with the Batobus ticket.
Be enchanted by Paris from the upper deck of Open Tour buses
Get some height! Admire the Seine, Notre Dame or the Eiffel Tower in open air, from the upper deck of our hop-on-hop-off buses. Breathtaking views!
Pass valid for 1 year
Free WiFi on board
A bus every 15/20 mins
1 pass for 3 lines
Free walking tours included
Stories and legends for children
Smart itineraries for visiting Paris by bus and boat
Here are our best suggestions for itineraries to save you time. Enjoy the must-see sights, your way!
Buy your Pass in just a few clicks and hop on board! Boarding now or whenever you like, your Pass is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase
Buy your Pass online and save time during your journey!
Your ticket is valid for 1 year. Find it in your email inbox at any time.
Enjoy your open-air trip throughout all of Paris.
Seine River Hop-On-Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise in Paris by Batobus
Batobus in Paris is a Seine-bound shuttle which takes you from one beautiful landmark to another following the same principle as our Open Tour Buses. Your Seine river cruise by hop-on-hop-off shuttle invites you to discover Paris from the peacefulness of the water.
Fun and original, Batobus is the perfect means of transport to enjoy tourist attractions pleasantly and conveniently. Nothing could be easier: on this Seine river cruise, hop on and hop off at any stop you like. Serene and romantic, Batobus is the best way to visit Paris as a couple.
Soak in the amazing beauty of the Eiffel Tower, cruise past the gorgeous Cathedral of Notre Dame, go and admire the Mona Lisa in no time at all. Designed to let you appreciate all the marvels the French capital has to offer, the Seine river cruise by hop-on-hop-off Batobus is like nothing Paris tourists have ever seen. The experience combines the panoramic views you can take in from the Seine with a completely flexible means of transport.
· Seine river cruises by hop-on-hop-off Batobuses are a great way to get around on board a boat in the City of Light, away from the hustle and bustle of the busy streets.
· Batobus in Paris is ideal for those looking to enjoy exceptional views of the Seine and of Paris’s many landmarks.
· Highly economical, Batobus offers flat rates based on the number of days you wish to spend visiting the city of love and culture.
· Seine river cruises by hop-on-hop-off boat take you away from the exhilaration of the capital to bring you to 9 lovely stops in the heart of Paris. Combine pleasure with convenience and don’t miss out on any wonderful attractions thanks to Batobus!
· At your own pace, visit the most iconic neighborhoods and hop back on board the river shuttle whenever you like to enjoy a peaceful cruise along the Seine. As a couple or as a family, all the most magical monuments are only a few minutes away thanks to perfectly selected stops.
Our Seine River Hop-On-Hop-Off Cruise Stops
Batobus’ 9 convenient stations are located right next to the main monuments and neighborhoods in Paris:
· the Tour Eiffel;
· the Pont Alexandre III;
· the Musée d’Orsay;
· Saint-Germain des Prés;
· the cathedral of Notre Dame;
· the botanical garden – Jardin de Plantes;
· the City Hall – Hôtel de Ville;
· the Musée du Louvre;
· the Place de la Concorde.
By using your Open Tour and Batobus Paris pass, you may hop on and off at any stop along the way, as many times as you wish. It’s like using a bus on the Seine!
Your Seine river cruise by hop-on-hop-off Batobus shuttle allows you to explore the French capital right from the waters of the river. Batobus itinerary doesn’t leave out any of the City of Light’s main attractions. The entire round-trip takes about 2 hours and Batobus makes 9 stops: Eiffel Tower, Pont Alexandre III, Musée d’Orsay, Saint-Germain des Prés, the Cathedral of Notre-Dame, Jardin des Plantes, Hôtel de Ville, Musée du Louvre, place de la Concorde.
Timetable may vary according to the time of year. Batobus shuttles in Paris cruise along the Seine River every single day, all year, even on bank holidays.
How much do Seine river cruises by hop-on-hop-off Batobus cost?
The bus + boat pass is available in two formats. Select the number of days that suits your trip to Paris:
· 2 Day + Batobus Pass: €47 per adult
· 3 Day + Batobus Pass: €51 per adult
With the Bus + Boat Combo Pass, you can get on and off as many times as you like over the course of the selected period. You may only select consecutive days. Good news: children under 4 ride for free!
Where to buy Batobus tickets?
Batobus tickets may be purchased online. Once your order is validated, you will receive your e-ticket via email. This e-ticket is valid for one year and may be redeemed on board a bus before getting to a Batobus. The day you redeem your ticket corresponds to your pass’s first day of validity.