The safety of our passengers and employees is our top priority. Open Tour is committed to ensuring the implementation of health measures recommended by the National Public Health Agency.
The following information includes all the measures in our reopening plan. This information page will be kept up to date in accordance with government guidelines.
On board our buses:
- One out of every two rows of seats will be blocked off: 24 seats available upstairs (instead of 60) and 4 seats available downstairs (instead of 20)
- Vehicle disinfection once a day + cleaning of high-touch surfaces (handrails, seats, audio equipment, etc.) at each stop in front of our sales office at 13 rue Auber
- Installation of a plexiglass protective shield between the driver’s seat and the passengers.
- Mandatory wearing of masks for all of our drivers and passengers
- Availability of hydro alcoholic gel on board the bus
- Installation of a traffic pattern inside the bus: entry through the rear doors and up the rear stairs is not allowed AND descending via the front stairs and exiting through the front doors is not allowed.
At our sales office (Stop #1 – 13 rue Auber):
Hours: 9.00 am to 9.30 pm
- Disinfection of contaminated surfaces throughout the day (windows, doors, counters, door handles)
- Installation of Plexiglas protective shields between Open Tour agents and customers
- Mandatory wearing of masks for all reception agents
- Availability of hydro alcoholic gel at the entrance to the sales office
- Ground markings for respecting physical distances
Open Tour endorses the Caring Attitude charter initiated by Paris Office of Tourism. We are committed to providing our guests with a stress-free vacation experience.
Temporary revision of the route plan:
In order to limit contact between passengers when getting on and off the bus, we will operate on the blue circuit only, with 5 stops. Below is the map and the stops.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 01 42 66 56 56 or via this form.
Freedom. Simplicity. Paris, your way.
Get some height! Admire the Seine, Notre Dame or the Eiffel Tower in open air, from the upper deck of our hop-on-hop-off buses. Breathtaking views!
One bus every 15/20 minutes
Pass valid 1 year
Audio guides in 12 languages
Free WiFi on board
Discounts and free entrance passes
Tales and legends for children
Free walking tours