Our hop-on-hop-off Paris map was designed to show you the best the City of Light has to offer. Breathtaking panoramic views, engaging individual audio-guides and everything at your own pace.
This summer Paris is yours!
Discover our passes and combos
Buy your Pass in just a few clicks and hop on board! Boarding now or whenever you like, your Pass is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase
Buy your Pass online and save time during your journey!
Your ticket is valid for 1 year. Find it in your email inbox at any time.
Enjoy your open-air trip throughout all of Paris.
Where to Buy a Bus Ticket in Paris?
· From our bus drivers. We take all credit and debit cards except American Express. Open Tour does not accept checks and travellers’ checks.
· From our 13 rue Auber shop in the 9th arrondissement in Paris. Our red and blue lines stop there. Large groups of 10 people or more get a 10% discount. For our Visit Paris Pass’s special price, buy your ticket from our physical store.
· Get your e-tickets online. They are valid for a whole year, just scan them on board one of our buses.
Purchase your Paris Bus Pass online!
Why Choose a Tourist Bus to Visit Paris?
Our hop-on-hop-off Paris map was created to make traveling through Paris a breeze. Whether you have 1, 2 or three days to see everything the French capital has to offer, Open Tour provides the perfect solution to get around.
Whatever the season, your tourist bus puts all the treasures of this wonderful city at your fingertips.
· A cultural journey: Our hop-on-hop-off Paris map is designed to show you the very best of Paris while your on-board audio commentary, available in 12 languages, tells you the tale of the great events that took place in the French capital. Free earphones will be given to you when you purchase your ticket, and they are yours to keep!
· An unforgettable family moment: Open Tour tourist buses offer kids a wonderful Paris experience, thanks to a fun and engaging audio guide in French, English and Spanish. Our hop-on-hop-off Pass for Kids is available for 1, 2 or 3 days of travels at a single price for children ages 4 to 12, and free for children under 4. Or get our family discount! Simply select 2 adults and 2 kids and the price will be adjusted automatically.
A City Tour You Won’t Soon Forget
A drive through Paris’s magnificent boulevards bordered by Haussmann-style architectural wonders and rows of plane trees whose colors give the streets their seasonal character promises an unforgettable experience. Different every time, the French capital reveals its charms to those who take the time to slow down and to observe, be it on a bus tour or sitting at the terrace of a café. Our sightseeing hop-on-hop-off Paris map was designed to let you discover the City of Light at your own pace without missing out on any of its main attractions.
Open Tour buses offer a panoramic view of the most amazing landmarks, such as the Arc de Triomphe, which you will admire as you drive around the Place de l’Etoile at the top of the Champs-Elysées. This side of the Seine, you will also be in awe of the sublime edifice that is the Palais Garnier. You will see the iconic Moulin Rouge and, of course, the museum everyone knows for housing da Vinci’s masterpiece, the Mona Lisa: the Louvre and its glass pyramid, opposite the Jardin des Tuileries.
On the left bank of the river stands the impressive cathedral of Notre Dame, one of the focal points of our hop-on-hop-off Paris map. The Musée d’Orsay also awaits you on this journey and, most formidable of all and French symbol par excellence, the Eiffel Tower! Stop there to make your way to the top or marvel at the structure in all its illuminated glory while on a night tour of Paris.